Sunday 20 January 2013

Maybe baby? Am going crazy?

Ok,
So..... I'm entering some silly stage of panic mode.... As fun as it is to have the prospect of various different guys... When the actual possibility of them becomes real... Turn on the freak out!
So... This Thursday is coming fast.... Will be seeing army officer from the course I went on.... And in some of the recent texts, there was definitely a flirty undertone..... I don't want to make anything of it, but am nervous nonetheless!
But now here's the clencher! Have heard from black tie dinner officer..... And he wants to go to the movies.... THIS THURSDAY! Arghhhhh.....  Of all damn days! I've had to take A rain check and offered maybe Sunday, but he doesn't know what he's. doing Sunday so he couldn't confirm......

On the one hand... At least I'm not being too available for him, I mean, he let me down when I really liked him.... So I am kinda nervous, as I don't usually give second chances......
But top it off with the fact that I may like this other guy as well...... And there may be some mutual feelings.... Arghhh... I'm even more nervous than before!

On a side note, I am moving into a charged house in February, so everything is going to change in the next few weeks and this is a bit nerve wracking to say the least! Sigh....

I'm going to keep trying to play it cool..... But I don't know how cool I can be,
Plus.... I've been talking to a friend lately.... And we are on the path of being friends w benefits... So... Does this complicate matters?

What do I do.?
The next few weeks are going to be very interesting, without a doubt!
I'll try and keep you posted....
I'm starting to feed the flames of this fire..... And I am  A bit scared I might get burned!

Lesson here folks..... Don't bite off more than you can chew!


Au revoir for now my friends... Hope you are all well... In this wintry cold spell everyone seems to be enjoying! 7 inches of snow here :).
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment